Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date for entries as appears on competition within publication in question.
2. Participants must be aged 18 or over and be UK residents at the time of entry.
3. The promoter is Machine Mart, 211 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham. NG1 1GN.
4. Only one entry permitted per person, photocopies not accepted.
5. Prizes will be as published and are not negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or other alternatives will be available.
6. Winners will be notified within 30 days of closing date by telephone, email or via the post. The prize will be valid for 30 days after notification.
7. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of immediate families) of Machine Mart, or anyone involved in the organisation or the running of the competition.
8. Results and winners names will be published on the website (www.machinemart.co.uk/pages/competitions) 2 weeks after closing date.
9. The winners authorise Machine Mart to publish their name when announcing the winner of the competition without the prior permission or financial compensation or the attribution of rights other than the prize awarded, and those right protected by current data protection legislation. Furthermore the winner may be required to take part in ongoing PR activity.
10.Machine Mart may use the winners name, home town, photographs or opinions in future publicity or promotional material, and entrants agree to such usage by participating in the competition.
11. Email addresses collected will be automatically included in our "Email Club" database. These email addresses will be subject to our company privacy terms and conditions and will NOT be shared with any third party marketing databases.
12. Active email addresses from the last 12 months, subscribed to the Machine Mart Email Club, will also automatically be entered into the quarterly prize draw.