Gift Card / E-voucher Terms and Conditions
1. A Gift Card or an E-voucher can be used in full or part payment for any products purchased from Machine Mart stores in the UK, for purchases from www.machinemart.co.uk or via Tele sales on 0115 956 5555.
2. The minimum value needed to activate a Gift Card or an E-voucher is £20 and the maximum value which can be stored on a Gift Card is £500 for purchases made in store. The maximum value that can be stored on a Gift Card bought online or through telesales is £250.
3. Gift cards can be purchased from any Machine Mart store in the UK, via the website (www.machinemart.co.uk) or via telesales on 0115 956 5555. E-vouchers can only be purchased from www.machinemart.co.uk
4. Gift Cards purchased from www.machinemart.co.uk or via Telesales on 0115 956 5555 will be posted using signed for Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (£1.99 inc VAT) or via Parcel Force (£4.99 inc VAT) dependent on the value of the Gift Card. A signatory will be required to confirm receipt of Parcel Force deliveries. To ensure next day delivery, orders must be placed before 2:30pm Monday to Thursday except Bank Holidays.
5. In the event that any payment used to activate or top up a Gift Card or E-voucher is not authorised, or otherwise defaults, any corresponding amount added to the Gift Card or E-voucher will be removed.
6. When products are purchased using a Gift Card or an E-voucher, no change will be given in cash but any value remaining on a Gift Card / E-voucher will be shown on the till receipt and can be used in full or part payment for future purchases. Where a customer wishes to use a Gift Card / E-voucher to buy products with a value higher than the value on the Gift Card / E-voucher, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
7. In order to make a purchase using a Gift Card / E-voucher online, a valid PIN must be used in order to validate the transaction. A PIN number will only be issued once when the Gift Card / E-voucher is initially purchased. Machine Mart will not accept liability for lost or stolen PINs.
8. The value on a Gift Card / E-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. If any product purchased with a gift card / E-voucher is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the Gift Card / E-voucher.
9. A Gift Card / E-voucher cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/she is of at least the relevant age.
10. Gift Cards / E-vouchers will expire and any remaining value will be removed if the Gift Card / E-voucher are not used to make a purchase or topped-up during any period of twelve consecutive months. Balance enquiries will not be treated as a transaction.
11. Please keep the Gift Card / E-voucher safe and treat it like cash. Machine Mart will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards / e-vouchers.
12. Gift Cards and E-vouchers cannot be bought using online account facilities.
13. Machine Mart may vary these terms and conditions for legal, security or regulatory reasons or may suspend or discontinue the Machine Mart Gift Card and/or E-voucher scheme at any time. Machine Mart will give such notice of any variation of the terms and conditions or any suspension or discontinuance of the Machine Mart Gift Card scheme and/or E-voucher scheme as is reasonably possible, whether by notices displayed in Machine Mart stores, on www.machinemart.co.uk or otherwise. If the Machine Mart Gift Card and or E-voucher Scheme is discontinued Machine Mart will give Gift Card / E-voucher holders a reasonable period to use any remaining value on these.
14. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Machine Mart Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of Machine Mart Limited, 211 Lower Parliament Street, Notingham, NG1 1GN. Company No. 0155925.